Essential VS. Nonessential Appointments
As of 3/20/2020 no one is to enter our building except VMC employees. Everyone will have to call us from the parking lot when you arrive so we can assist you if you are here for an appointment, picking up your pet, or picking up prescription pet medication/food. Thank you.
Only essential appointments/surgeries, determined by the doctors, will be scheduled in March/April.
All non-essential appointments/surgeries will be pushed into May at this time.
At this time, there will be no waiting list for elective appointments.
ESSENTIAL APPOINTMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- non-elective surgeries
- sick/injured pet appointments
- puppy/kitten vaccination appointments
- quality of life/end of life appointments
- b12, adequan injections
NONESSENTIAL APPOINTMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- annual wellness or vaccination appointments for healthy adult pets
- elective surgical procedures
(i.e. neuter, most spays, most dentals, declaws)
- nail trims and some anal gland expression appointments
- some bloodwork appointments
- some acupuncture appointments
- nonurgent Domestic and International travel appointments